Dear passengers, we are glad to welcome you again in our lounges, starting June 23, 2020. Our colleagues, the protocol agents, will take care, with discretion and professionalism, that you spend your time before boarding as pleasant as possible and in conditions of maximum safety and hygiene, according to the sanitary rules in force. We are pleased to welcome you!”
Henri Coandă Airport has two business lounges, located in the area of boarding gates 3 and 9, on the second floor of the International Departures terminal, (see updated map - link).
The access to the lounges is by escalators and fixed stairs or by elevators. The total capacity of the two lounges is170 seats.
The operating hours are 24/7.
The facilities made available to business passengers are the following:
- Relaxing atmosphere;
- Staff with high professional training;
- PC area;
- Free Wi-Fi;
- Television with Romanian and international channels;
- Telephone, fax, xerox;
- Romanian and international newspapers and magazines;
- Flight status info monitors;
- Smoking area;
- Wide range of alcoholic beverages, hot and cold soft drinks, pastries, dairy products, sweets and snacks.
- Facilities specific to people with reduced mobility.